Monday, May 17, 2010

A Note From Facebook - May 13, 2010

Photography by Zlatko Batistich
www.zlatkobatistich.com

Hello again to everyone. Well yesterday marked what seems like an eternity. Two months has passed by, we are still in shock... healing is slow.
We still ask why...

Again, I turn to my faith and know that I can trust in God and His word: "God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will Himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast". 1 Peter 5:10

It is okay for us to not understand, to hurt, have questions, even be mad. Even to not understand God in all of this. Gregory began his journey seeking and accepting the Lord over 5 years ago, I gain so much comfort knowing that he is okay and I will see him again.

My prayer:
Sovereign God, we have so many "whys". But, nothing will change no matter how many times we ask. We don't understand this. We don't understand You. I realize I am not meant to. You, God, are high above all, and we must give our questions to You, once and for all. Heal our hearts, help us be comforted in knowing that Gregory is in a joyous place. Lead us, Lord, in your way, truth and life. Thank you for our grace and faithfulness. In Your Son's name I pray, Amen.

Bendecidos -
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment