Monday, November 21, 2011

The Beginning of the Season

Photo by Paige Haase

The week of Thanksgiving is upon us. My favorite holiday!

I just want to take this time to tell all of my family and friends that I hope you all have a truly blessed Thanksgiving. May it be filled with the awakening of memories of great family times, full of love and laughter.

This was the one holiday that my family got together to share funny childhood stories with each other, and with new members as the family grew.  It was the Pruitt's Christmas too. We made it our time, every year to give our gifts to each other.

Those times are missed, but, new traditions have been created. From adventure picnics on Mt. Hood  to Wii-stock with friends. We are blessed with great friends and family to spend this time of giving thanks with! What a wonderful gift, each year!

Happy Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment